Learning Disabilities Tools
Active Support Model
The Active Support Model is designed specifically to ensure people who we support have the opportunity to be fully involved in their lives, while receiving the right range and levels of support to ensure they are successful. This outcomes focussed tool allows monitoring of progress towards maximised participation.
Our services encourages each person to be involved in every aspect of their life, through carefully planned interventions and mentoring, enabling skill development. Our person-centred approach has led people to fully engage in their review process while making positive life changes based on their person-centred profiles.
The active support model plan involves aspects such as:
- The plan is flexible
- The plan considers what is involved in the daily running of the house (providing opportunity for participation
- Consideration of each individual’s current routine
- Identifying the core activity and support plan for the house for the week
- Using plans on a daily basis
- Monitoring regularly – Active Support Participation Record
- Writing plans in performance terms
- Identifying opportunities to target specific skills
- Teamwork and consistency across the staff team is essential
- Build in regular reviews
Brief Behavioural Assessment Tool (B-BAT)
The B-BAT tool take a positive approach based on detailed behaviour support planning. Each person is supported with an individual care plan designed to meet their individual needs.
News and events
accomplish to host a complimentary ABI conference, bringing together advocates, professionals, staff and clinicians
Gold Award Winner at the Wales Care Awards 2018
Wales Care Awards 2018 celebrated it’s 15th Anniversary on the 19th October at City Hall,...
Recovery Conference held for World Mental Health Day
Accomplish shortlisted in LaingBuisson Awards 2018
Wales Care Awards 2018 – Finalists Announced
We are delighted to announce that two of our staff team have been announced as...
New integrated step-down pathway at Grove View
We are pleased to announce our all female service Grove View in Swansea have launched...