Our focus is on recovery. We support people to build on their strengths, skills and resilience. Enabling them to develop their own set of resources to self-manage and stay well. We support people whose mental health is impacted by a personality disorder, an anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, depression, mood affective disorder, self-harm behaviour, suicidal ideation and substance misuse backgrounds.
We understand that recovery is a journey and through outcome focused approaches, we support people to achieve their goals. We follow the Recovery Model, whilst using tools such as the Recovery Star.
We are committed to supporting people on their unique and personal journey, towards recovery and independence. We understand each person’s needs may vary. Whatever their situation and however complex their needs. We are committed to delivering successful outcomes for everyone we support.
- We follow the Recovery Model of support
- We undertake life impact assessment
- We have our own clinical team of qualified nurses and behavioural advisors
- We use WARRN principles
- We use the HCR-20 forensic risk assessment tool
- We focus on Mental Health relapse prevention
- We provide solution-based counselling
Meeting Complex Needs
We are able to support people who:
- Are stepping down from a forensic/secure or prison environment
- Are stepping down from a long stay hospital admission
- May be under section 25a, 37/41, 117 of the Mental Health Act
- Are subject to a Community Treatment Order (CTO)
- Have a personality disorder
- Are subject to MAPPA, MARAC, Probation
- Personal care
- Social and recreational needs
- Vocational retraining
- Personal budget and finance management
- Respite support
- Skills development and re-enablement
- Health needs
- Outreach support
- Building links with friends, family and the community
- Household tasks
News and events
Winners at the Great British Care Awards
We are delighted to announce a team from our Cheshire and Greater Manchester Supported Living...
Double Success at the Wales Care Awards
We are delighted to announce our two finalists at the Wales Care Awards were given...
“Outstanding” Orchard View Celebrates with VIP Guest and Parliament Visit
Orchard View recently welcomed a VIP guest to help them celebrate being named as “outstanding”.
Winners for the England Learning Disabilities and Autism Awards Announced
Friday 28th June 2019 saw the very best from the Learning Disabilities and Autism sector,...
Acquired Brain Injury Conference
On Wednesday 19th June we hosted a complimentary Acquired Brain Injury Conference at Mercure Norton Grange...
Winners for the Wales Learning Disabilities and Autism Awards Announced
Thursday 20th June 2019 saw the very best from the Learning Disabilities and Autism sector,...