Our focus is on recovery. We support people to build on their strengths, skills and resilience. Enabling them to develop their own set of resources to self-manage and stay well. We support people whose mental health is impacted by a personality disorder, an anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, depression, mood affective disorder, self-harm behaviour, suicidal ideation and substance misuse backgrounds.
We understand that recovery is a journey and through outcome focused approaches, we support people to achieve their goals. We follow the Recovery Model, whilst using tools such as the Recovery Star.
We are committed to supporting people on their unique and personal journey, towards recovery and independence. We understand each person’s needs may vary. Whatever their situation and however complex their needs. We are committed to delivering successful outcomes for everyone we support.
- We follow the Recovery Model of support
- We undertake life impact assessment
- We have our own clinical team of qualified nurses and behavioural advisors
- We use WARRN principles
- We use the HCR-20 forensic risk assessment tool
- We focus on Mental Health relapse prevention
- We provide solution-based counselling
Meeting Complex Needs
We are able to support people who:
- Are stepping down from a forensic/secure or prison environment
- Are stepping down from a long stay hospital admission
- May be under section 25a, 37/41, 117 of the Mental Health Act
- Are subject to a Community Treatment Order (CTO)
- Have a personality disorder
- Are subject to MAPPA, MARAC, Probation
- Personal care
- Social and recreational needs
- Vocational retraining
- Personal budget and finance management
- Respite support
- Skills development and re-enablement
- Health needs
- Outreach support
- Building links with friends, family and the community
- Household tasks
News and events
Winners for the England Learning Disabilities and Autism Awards Announced
Friday 28th June 2019 saw the very best from the Learning Disabilities and Autism sector,...
Acquired Brain Injury Conference
On Wednesday 19th June we hosted a complimentary Acquired Brain Injury Conference at Mercure Norton Grange...
Winners for the Wales Learning Disabilities and Autism Awards Announced
Thursday 20th June 2019 saw the very best from the Learning Disabilities and Autism sector,...
Accomplishments Choir to Perform at Awards Evening
On Thursday 20th June Accomplishments Choir will be returning to once again perform in front...
The National Learning Disabilities and Autism Awards Finalists 2019
We are proud to announce we have five finalists in the England region and four...
CareTalk Magazine Article Recognising strengths, creating opportunities
Informative article about our Quality Checkers and new Safeguarding and Enablement project features in CareTalk...
World Autism Awareness Day Conference
As part of World Autism Awareness Day 2019, we hosted a complimentary Conference at Stonehouse...