Our focus is on recovery. We support people to build on their strengths, skills and resilience. Enabling them to develop their own set of resources to self-manage and stay well. We support people whose mental health is impacted by a personality disorder, an anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, depression, mood affective disorder, self-harm behaviour, suicidal ideation and substance misuse backgrounds.
We understand that recovery is a journey and through outcome focused approaches, we support people to achieve their goals. We follow the Recovery Model, whilst using tools such as the Recovery Star.
We are committed to supporting people on their unique and personal journey, towards recovery and independence. We understand each person’s needs may vary. Whatever their situation and however complex their needs. We are committed to delivering successful outcomes for everyone we support.
- We follow the Recovery Model of support
- We undertake life impact assessment
- We have our own clinical team of qualified nurses and behavioural advisors
- We use WARRN principles
- We use the HCR-20 forensic risk assessment tool
- We focus on Mental Health relapse prevention
- We provide solution-based counselling
Meeting Complex Needs
We are able to support people who:
- Are stepping down from a forensic/secure or prison environment
- Are stepping down from a long stay hospital admission
- May be under section 25a, 37/41, 117 of the Mental Health Act
- Are subject to a Community Treatment Order (CTO)
- Have a personality disorder
- Are subject to MAPPA, MARAC, Probation
- Personal care
- Social and recreational needs
- Vocational retraining
- Personal budget and finance management
- Respite support
- Skills development and re-enablement
- Health needs
- Outreach support
- Building links with friends, family and the community
- Household tasks
News and events
Royal College of Psychiatrists AIMS Accreditation at Lakeside
We are proud to announce that Elstow 3, our therapeutic inpatient service for males at...
Mental Health Conference – Positive Outcomes, which enable recovery and resilience
Ahead of Mental Health awareness week, we held a complimentary conference in Cardiff on the...
accomplish joins NHS England in fight against Over medication of people with a learning disability, autism or both
Accomplish has backed an NHS England initiative to stop the over medication of people with...
Mental Health Conference
Complimentary event for Mental Health Awareness, bringing together advocates, professionals, staff, clinicians and the people...
We Support STOMP (Stopping the over medication of people with a learning disability, autism or both)
Whilst attending the AIMS Learning Disability forum at RCPsych last year we had an opportunity...
Health Investor Awards 2018 – Recognising achievement in the business of healthcare
We are proud to be shortlisted as a finalist in the category ‘Specialist Care Provider of the...
Autism Professional Awards Finalists Announced
The Star Centre at Lakeside, Bedford, have been shortlisted as a finalist for the 2018...
Our Amazing New Brand
We are excited to announce that we have rebranded and our new name, as of...
Professor Digby Tantam announced as guest speaker for Autism Conference 2018
accomplish is to host a complimentary conference on Autism and Self Awareness for World Autism...
New Supported Living Service Opens in Oldham
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) supported...